Total Views

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HOW TO WEAR HIGH-WAISTED SHORTS PART 1

This is one way to wear high-waisted shorts: with an oversized baggy shirt tucked into the shorts.

LOOK #1 - Very baggy shirt with long sleeves. I added a gold necklace and a belt to give this outfit even more of an edge. I love this shirt because it has a different pattern on the back and on the front. Adding gold touches to an outfit like this will make it look even more vintage and 70s inspired.




LOOK #2 - For this look I paired a more flowy shirt with a more gentle and girly pattern with my shorts. In the first picture I used a leather bracelet and lengthened it into a necklace to give this look some more edge. In the other 2 pictures I used the necklace as a bracelet. I think that the thick leather bracelet definitely adds some more  edge to a very girly style (which is not really my style).




Clothing and Accessories:

1st look
Shirt - Material Girl by Madonna from Macy's (only $6!!!)


Shorts - Forever 21 ($17)


Belt - Vintage


Necklace - Forever 21 ($12)


2nd look
Same shorts and belt as the 1st look.
Shirt - Forever 21 ($23)


Bracelet/Necklace - Ebay ($20)



That's all for now girls, if you have any requests or questions please feel free to leave them in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment